Integrated LED Floor Lamps
The newest innovation in residential lighting, integrated LEDs can be used for ambient, task and accent lighting. Their bright, flicker-free light is controlled with a dimmer switch, so you can set the level of illumination. Instead of a separate light bulb, LED components are incorporated into the lamp's construction ' so the bulbs never need replacing. These modern LED floor lamps typically have a lifespan of 10-15 years. Using integrated LEDs, lighting designers create unique, contemporary floor lamps that are versatile too.
Upgrade to Smart Home technology by choosing an Integrated LED Floor Lamp. They're compatible with the Philips Hue and Alexa smart outlets sold online and in home stores. Program your modern LED floor lamp on a schedule, or dim it with voice control.
Are LED Bulbs Better Than Incandescent or CFL Bulbs'
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs use more energy and heat up your home.
- LED bulbs use 90% less energy and they're cool to the touch ' so they're safer too.
- LED light bulbs last 25 to 50 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- With their long life and lower energy use, LED bulbs cost significantly less to use.
- Integrated LED lamps have a lifespan of up to 15 years, with no bulb replacement.
- Modern LED lighting is similar in color to incandescent light.
- Smart Home compatibility offers even more energy savings.
Most modern LED floor lamps have a standard E26 light bulb socket and come with an LED bulb. For convenience, these versatile lamps can be fitted with an incandescent or CFL bulb, but they won't be nearly as energy-efficient.
The Best Modern LED Floor Lamp For Your Home
- Room size: The small footprint of a floor lamp makes it ideal for tight spaces.
- Illumination: If there's no ceiling fixture, use a tall floor lamp for better lighting.
- Scale: Choose a tall lamp for high ceilings, or a bold design for a large room.
- Purpose: A dimmer is ideal for tv watching; adjustable task lamps are best for reading.
- Quality: A weighted base and convenient foot-step switch are quality features.
- Finishes: Choose a color that coordinates with your furnishings and hardware.
- Design: Make a statement with a floor lamp that expresses your style.
Modern LED floor lamps are available in a wide range of styles and finishes. In addition to classic black and white, you'll find trendy copper and brass accents as well as timeless gold and silver. Look for silhouettes and design details that match your interior design style.
Our modern take on a standing task lamp has an adjustable height and swiveling metal shade. This minimalist lamp design combines black and brass finishes with a marble base:
Copper and black metal finishes, along with a dual-layer shade, create a mid-century modern vibe:
With its timeless silhouette and sleek chrome finish, this shaded floor lamp is at home in both traditional and modern interiors:
If farmhouse charm is more your style, look for industrial-inspired bronze finishes and caged Edison bulbs:
Even modern glam interiors have options when it comes to floor lamps. Light up a bedroom corner with crystal drops:
No matter what your interior design style, a modern LED floor lamp is a stylish and practical addition to your home. Add instant mood lighting to a bedroom or dining room. Turn a cramped corner into a reading nook, or highlight beautiful moldings with a modern torchere. These energy-saving floor lamps last for years, and are sure to add distinctive style to your home.
See what other Eyely readers are saying.