Fulfilled by our friends at Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques
100% Non-GMO. 100% Certified Organic Botanical Extract Blend
Natural, preservative-free, and great for all skin types. Especially good for Normal to Oily skin. Our Powder Foundation contains Certified Organic Jojoba Oil infused with Flower Essences, Hydrated Silica, Certified Organic Extracts of Neem, Olive & Raspberry and pure Pearl & Silk Powders which, when combined, creates a powerful blend of vitamins, essential amino acids and proteins to moisturize, protect and soothe your skin. Creates a matte finish.
Color-matching: we suggest you try a few samples to make sure you get your correct shade. The first step is figuring out your undertone. Warm undertones are more yellow, while cool tones are more pink, neutral is in the middle. Here is a blog post with more detail. If you need assistance, contact us, we are here to help.
Jojoba Oil: Nourishing and hydrating.
Silk: Moisture balancing, contains amino acids & protein.
Pearl: Promotes healthy, lustrous skin.
Allantoin: Stimulates new and healthy tissue growth, a cell proliferant and skin protectant.
Neem: Soothing, moisturizing, antibacterial, antiseptic.
Raspberry: Antioxidant. Supplies Vitamin C and bioflavanoids to skin. Fights free radicals.
Zinc Oxide: Natural UVA & UVB protection. Protects against free radical damage.
Powder Foundation Samples
Ingredients: Sericite, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, (UVB Sun protection) Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis) infused with Hydrated Silica, Flower Essences of Cherry Plum, Chestnut Bud, Holly, Pine & Willow, Silk Powder, Certified Organic Vegetable Starch, Pure Pearl Powder, Comfrey derived Allantoin, MSM, Certified Organic Neem Extract (Melia Azadirachta), Certified Organic Olive Extract (Olea Europaea), Certified Organic Raspberry Extract (Rubus Idaeus). (May contain: Ultramarine, Mica, Iron Oxides )
6 gms & 13 gms
Choosing the right shade for your skin:
- For Yellow/Olive skin tones, choose from our Warm Shades.
- For Pink/Red skin tones, use our Cool Shades.
- Neutral Shades work well to tone down extra red, sensitive or ruddy skin tones & for many Caucasian skin types.
- For drier skin types, apply our Organic Facial Serum and allow to absorb into skin before applying Foundation.
- For oily skin, use Finishing Powder over Foundation to absorb excess oil.
- For heavier coverage, apply in layers with a puff or use Silk Veil as a setting powder after applying Foundation.